BOARD MEETING AGENDA
NOVEMBER 9, 2021
Notice is hereby given that the regular Meeting of the Board of Directors of November 9, 2021, will be held, at 4:00 P. M. at the District office, 6827 W. 38th Avenue, Wheat Ridge, Colorado 80033. Members of the public are asked to reserve their comments until the scheduled time for public comments and to be recognized in order by the Board.
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING OF OCTOBER 12, 2021
3. PUBLIC COMMENTS AND ADDITION OF NEW AGENDA ITEMS
4. REVIEW AND TRANSFERS OF ACCOUNT DEPOSITS; TREASURER’S REPORT
5. APPROVAL OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
6. CORRESPONDENCE AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
7. BUSINESS ACTION ITEMS AS NEEDED
A. 2022 Budget Hearing
B. Discussion of Wadsworth Project and IGA
C. Discussion concerning field activity.
D. Additional Business Items as Needed.
8. DISTRICT INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
A. Manager’s Report Discussion.
B. Review of Owner/Developer projects, Tap Sales within the District.
C. Water Watch, consumption, and conservation reports.
9. MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS AND FURTHER ADDITIONS TO AGENDA
10. ADJOURNMENT OR CONTINUANCE