BOARD MEETING AGENDA
July 6, 2021
Notice is hereby given of the regular Meeting of the Board of Directors of July 6, 2021, at 4:00 P. M. at the District office, 6827 W. 38th Avenue, Wheat Ridge, Colorado 80033. Members of the public are asked to reserve their comments until the scheduled time for public comments and to be recognized in order by the Board.
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER
2. AUDIT REPORT, DAVID GREEN
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING OF JUNE 8, 2021
3. PUBLIC COMMENTS AND ADDITION OF NEW AGENDA ITEMS
4. REVIEW AND TRANSFERS OF ACCOUNT DEPOSITS; TREASURER’S REPORT
5. APPROVAL OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
6. CORRESPONDENCE AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
7. BUSINESS ACTION ITEMS AS NEEDED
- Discussion of Wadsworth Project and IGA
- Discussion with William Green concerning field activity.
- Discussion of Newland Street main break.
- Discussion of acquiring Comcast security system.
- Additional Business Items as Needed.
8. DISTRICT INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
A. Manager’s Report Discussion.
B. Review of Owner/Developer projects, Tap Sales within the District.
C. Water Watch, consumption, and conservation reports.
9. MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS AND FURTHER ADDITIONS TO AGENDA
10. ADJOURNMENT OR CONTINUANCE