BOARD MEETING AGENDA
October 13, 2020
Notice is hereby given of the regular Meeting of the Board of Directors of October 13, 2020 at 4:00 P. M. at the District office, 6827 W. 38th Avenue, Wheat Ridge, Colorado 80033. Said meeting will be done by telephone conference due to the Covid 19 emergency. The meeting is open to the public by telephone. A member of the public may join the telephone meeting by first calling 1-720-386-9023, and then when prompted, enter code: 303519. Members of the public are asked to reserve their comments until the scheduled time for public comments and to be recognized in order by the Board.
- CALL MEETING TO ORDER; MOTION TO APPOINT REPLACEMENT BOARD MEMBER; SWEARING IN OF NEW BOARD MEMBER.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING OF SEPTEMBER 8, 2020,
- PUBLIC COMMENTS AND ADDITION OF NEW AGENDA ITEMS
- REVIEW AND TRANSFERS OF ACCOUNT DEPOSITS; TREASURER’S REPORT
- APPROVAL OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
- CORRESPONDENCE AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- BUSINESS ACTION ITEMS AS NEEDED
- Discussion of Meter Program and GPS
- Discussion of Wadsworth progress.
- Discussion of additional Board Member issues
- Discussion of staffing changes.
- Additional business items as needed
- DISTRICT INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
- Manager’s Report Discussion.
- Review of Owner/Developer projects, Tap Sales within the District.
- Water Watch, consumption, and conservation reports.
- MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS AND FURTHER ADDITIONS TO AGENDA
11. ADJOURNMENT OR CONTINUANCE