BOARD MEETING AGENDA
January 11, 2022
Notice is hereby given that the regular Meeting of the Board of Directors of January 11, 2022, will be held, at 4:00 P. M. at the District office, 6827 W. 38th Avenue, Wheat Ridge, Colorado 80033. Members of the public are asked to reserve their comments until the scheduled time for public comments and to be recognized in order by the Board.
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING OF December 14, 2021
3. PUBLIC COMMENTS AND ADDITION OF NEW AGENDA ITEMS
4. REVIEW AND TRANSFERS OF ACCOUNT DEPOSITS; TREASURER’S REPORT
5. APPROVAL OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
6. CORRESPONDENCE AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
7. BUSINESS ACTION ITEMS AS NEEDED
A. Election Resolutions
B. Discussion of Wadsworth Project, Status of Plans Approval
C. Discussion concerning field activity
D. Approval of four percent (4%) Water Rate Increase
E. Approval of Tap and Miscellaneous Charges Increase
F. Approval of Hydrant Meter Program and Rate Increase
G. Discussion and Approval of Employee Raises
H. Additional Business Items as Needed.
8. DISTRICT INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
A. Manager’s Report Discussion.
B. Review of Owner/Developer projects, Tap Sales within the District.
C. Water Watch, consumption, and conservation reports.
9. MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS AND FURTHER ADDITIONS TO AGENDA
10. ADJOURNMENT OR CONTINUANCE