Please be Aware:
The recent cold weather has caused issues for many homeowners. If you suspect you have a frozen pipe, please look at the information provided by Denver Water.
- If you think a pipe at your home froze, thaw it as soon as possible or call a plumber for help.
- If you do it yourself, shut off the water first. You don't want water suddenly gushing from the pipe when it thaws.
- When thawing things, slower is better.
- Pipes warmed too fast may break.
- Call our office with questions, or to schedule our Field staff to meet with homeowner.