RESOLUTION No. 20
RESOLUTION OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF
wHEAT RIDGE WATER DISTRICT
ESTABLISHING REGULAR MEETING DATES, TIME AND LOCATION, AND DESIGNATING LOCATIONS FOR POSTING OF 24-HOUR NOTICES
- WHEREAS, pursuant to Section 32-1-903, C.R.S., special districts are required to designate a schedule for regular meetings, indicating the dates, time and location of said meetings.
- WHEREAS, pursuant to Section 24-6-402(2)(c), C.R.S., special districts are required to designate annually at the board of directors of the district’s first regular meeting of each calendar year, the place at which notice will be posted at least 24 hours prior to each meeting.
- WHEREAS, pursuant to House Bill 19-1087, codified in §24-6-402, C.R.S., as of August 2, 2019, the District is authorized to post full and timely notice of its meetings no less than twenty-four hours prior to the holding of the meeting on the public website of the District;
- WHEREAS, the District’s website is accessible at no charge to the public, and the District has provided the website address to the Department of Local Affairs for inclusion in the inventory maintained pursuant to §24-32-116, C.R.S.; and
- WHEREAS, The District will retain one physical location within the District boundaries designated for posting notice no less than twenty-four hours prior to a meeting if the District is unable to post a notice online in the exigent or emergency circumstances such as a power outage or an interruption in internet service that prevents the public from accessing the notice online.
- WHEREAS, pursuant to Section 32-1-903, C.R.S., all special and regular meetings of the board shall be held at locations which are within the boundaries of the district or which are within the boundaries of any county in which the district is located, in whole or in part, or in any county so long as the meeting location does not exceed twenty (20) miles from the district boundaries unless such provision is waived.
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED by the Board of Directors of the Wheat Ridge Water District of the County of
- That regular meetings of the District Board of the Wheat Ridge Water District for the year 20
20shall be held on the second Tuesday of each month,at 4:00 p.m., at the offices of the District, 6827 W. 38th avenue, Wheat Ridge,in JeffersonCounty, Colorado.
- That special meetings of the District Board shall be held as often as the needs of the District require, upon notice to each Director and pursuant to notice to the public as may be required by law.
- Notice of Meetings of the District Board required pursuant to Section 24‑6‑402, C.R.S., shall be posted on the District’s webpage at least 24 hours prior to each meeting at the following address:
www. http://wrwdistrict.com In the event of exigent or emergency circumstances such as a power outage or an interruption in internet service that prevents the public from accessing the online designated posting location or prevents the District from posting a notice at the online designated posting location, the District will post notice of public meetings at least twenty-four hours prior to the meeting at the following physical location within the District: 6827 W. 38th Avenue, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033.
- The District Manager, or his designee, is hereby appointed to post the above referenced notices.
RESOLUTION APPROVED AND ADOPTED on January 14, 2020.